Keeping track of customers and what they purchase allows you to better know your customers and their buying habits. This information helps your employees recognize your best customers to ensure they receive individual attention.
In one scenario an employee starts to engage with a customer, looks up their information in Highline and instantly recognizes the customer they are engaging with is loyal and always likes to purchase a certain type of hand cream. With this information the employee asks the customer if they would like to try samples of some of the new hand cream and in the process up sells the customer on the new hand cream.
Highline facilitates the above interaction seamlessly utilizing a unified approach to tie a customer's email, name, or credit card to an order. Follow these easy steps to get started.
Lookup a Customer on Highline Point of Sale
- Click the 'Customers' Option from the Highline Point of Sale App.
- Search for the customer by name or email.
- Once you have found the customer, click 'i' for a more detailed view of the customer.
- Scroll down to the 'History' section
- Click 'i' next to 'Orders'. This will display every item and quantity that the customer purchased.