Highline has the ability to transfer inventory between locations. This can be useful when transferring merchandise between stores, warehouses, ecommerce and virtual locations such as damaged goods. Highline allows you to set up an unlimited amount of locations for free.
Follow these steps to receive Inbound Inventory
- Go to Home Screen
- Search for the location that you expect to receive a shipment
- Click on the 'Shipments' link
- Find the the shipment you want to receive under the 'Inbound' tab
- Click 'Edit' next to the shipment you want to receive
- At the bottom of the page, change the status to 'Received'
- Click 'Update Location Shipment'
- A screen will be displayed allowing you to enter quantities received
- Edit the 'Received' column to accurately reflect the merchandise in the shipment
- Save changes by clicking on 'Update Location Shipment' at the bottom of the page
- After you have received all of the merchandise Change the Status to 'Closed'
Note: The shipment cannot be closed until all merchandise has been received