Highline can sort by SKU, Title, Price, On Hand, Active Status and On Order. This process is easy with just a click of the mouse. Anytime there is a list of inventory items on the Highline App, it has the ability to sort by the column headers listed above.
Steps to sorting
For this example, we are going to use the All inventory screen.
- Go to 'Inventory' Tab > Select 'All Inventory'
- To sort by title click on 'Title' header at the top of the column
- Highline gives the option to sort by alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order based on whether you clicked 'Title' once or twice
- To sort by 'SKU', 'Price', 'On hand', and 'On Order', click on each individual column
- Each will be sorted by smallest to largest or largest to smallest based on whether you clicked the arrows once or twice
- To sort by status, click on the 'Active' column
- It will either sort to have Active first and then Inactive or the other way around based on whether you clicked the arrows once or twice