At times, returns are common with the customer- retailer relationship. Processing a return is simple. Highline gives the option to process a return by customer name, product, or order number.
Steps to process a return
Step I- Find a Customer
- Select the 'Sales' Menu > Swipe Credit Card > Select the customer's order
- Scan the receipt barcode
- Search by customers name
- Under customer tab, utilize the search box
- The order will come up showing the past transaction
- Click on the 'Menu' icon > Click on 'Modify Order'
- Select item or items to return
- Scan the card used for this transaction. The refund will be reimbursed to that credit card
- Have the customer sign the screen
- Print or email receipt