Exchanges are sometimes a must for any retailer. Highline allows past returns and new purchases to be on the same order.
Steps to process an exchange
Step I- Find a Customer
- Select the 'Sales' Menu > Swipe Credit Card > Select the customer's order
- Scan the receipt barcode
- Search by customers name
- Under customer tab, utilize the search box
- The order will come up showing the transaction
- Click on the 'Menu' icon > Click on 'Modify Order'
- Subtract items that you want to return
- Click on the 'i' next to product. Add items to the order to exchange
- Swipe the Credit Card used for this transaction. The net difference will be charged to their card.
- Have the customer sign the screen
- Email or Print Receipt