Tendering a cash transaction is a simple process, that involves: creating an order, adding a customer, adding inventory, payment, and sending out a receipt. Follow these steps to tender your cash transaction
Steps to Tendering Cash by Physical Drawer
- Click the 'Sales' Menu from the bottom of the Highline App.
- Select '+' or scan the product's barcode.
- Add a customer to the order. This is optional, but important as it allows you to track customer purchases provide receipts via email.
- Scan or add inventory items using the search feature
- Click Tender Cash
- Enter the amount tendered. The amount of change that should be given (if any) should appear.
- Click Scan. The scanner will activate so barcode can be scanned
- Scan the barcode located on the physical register.
- Email or print the receipt