Tendering a cash transaction is a simple process, that involves: creating an order, adding a customer, adding inventory, payment, and sending out a receipt. Follow these steps to tender your cash transaction
- Click the 'Sales' Menu from the bottom of the Highline App.
- Select '+' or scan the product's barcode.
- Add a customer to the order. This is optional, but important as it allows you to track customer purchases provide receipts via email.
- Scan or add inventory items using the search feature
- Click 'Tender Cash'
- Enter the amount tendered. The amount of change that should be given (if any) should appear.
- Click Scan. The scanner will activate so virtual barcode can be scanned
- Scan the virtual barcode located on the Highline web application. These are the steps to access the registers:
a. Select a location then click on 'Registers'
b. Select the 'Show' Button next to the cash register that has appear
c. Scan the barcode with your mobile device to finish the transaction
9. Email or print the receipt