Discounts are an excellent way to sell more of a product. Highline allows you to monitor discounts by creating graphs of the discounts given over time.
Steps to View Graph of Past Discounts
- Go to 'Reports Tab'
- In the 'Discounts' Section on the right-hand side select what property of discounts you would like to view.
- 'Volume': amount of money the discount saved the customer
- 'Units': number of discounted item that were sold at that time
- 'Transactions': number of discounted in a transaction at a given time
- 'Percent': the percent of sales that were for discounted items
- 'Discount Rate': percent of the price that the discount took off
3. The graph will display as a line graph with the date on the x-axis and the quantity on the y-axis
4. To find out the specific value of a point, have the mouse hover over it