Returns are a common retail transaction. Highline allows you to monitor returns by creating graphs of returns that occurred over time for the store.
Steps to View Graph of Past Returns
- Go to 'Reports Tab'
- In the 'Returns' Section on the right-hand side select what property of returns you would like to view.
- 'Volume': money lost by a return
- 'Units': number of returns at a given point in time
- 'Transactions': number of returns in each transaction at a given point in time
- 'Percent': the percent of sales that were returns
3. The graph will display as a line graph with the date on the x-axis and the quantity on the y-axis
4. To find out the specific value of a point, have the mouse hover over it