There are many different kinds of transactions, and it benefits retailers to be able to view of the statistics on each transaction over time. Highline will compile all that information into easily viewed graphs.
Steps to View Graph of Past Transactions
- Go to 'Reports Tab'
- In the 'Transactions' Section on the right-hand side select what property of transactions you would like to view.
- 'Transaction Size': volume in price of the transactions at a point in time
- 'Price/Unit': average price of each product bought in a transaction at a given point in time
- 'Units/Transactions': amount of products that were bought in a transaction at a given point in time
- 'Transactions': number of transactions that occurred at a given point in time
3. The graph will display as a line graph with the date on the x-axis and the quantity on the y-axis
4. To find out the specific value of a point, have the mouse hover over it